GLOW - Improves hyperpigmentation, sun damage and dull tired skin
Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face, neck, chest and back to treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
1x Virtual consultation with our practitioner to discuss skin care concerns and treatments that will best suit your skin requirements, contraindications and potential side effects.
1x Webinar with a step by step guide plus aftercare and product advice.
1x Microneedling roller (0.5mm to 2.5mm available)
Mesotherapy Cocktail: Refresh/Tight/Glow
5% Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser
5% Hyaluronic Acid Lip & Eye cream
Sun Shield SPF 30+
Please contact the clinic once purchased to arrange.
'At Home' GLOW Microneedling Facial
The CLINICCARE EGF Glow mesotherapy cocktail contains a mixture of anti-pigmentation, hydrating, firming, tightening and antioxidant ingredients to eliminate uneven skin tone (such as age spots, melasma and sun damage), and to restore moisture and firmness caused by the degradation of native hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers.
- Cliniccare mesotherapy offers fast-acting relief for pigmented and dehydrated skin
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Suitable for hyperpigmented skin with or without wrinkles
Main active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid 2% (Low Molecular Weight) - For its deep moisturising effect
- Arbutin 2% - Treats uneven skin tone and has an anti-pigmentation effect
- Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline)1% - Lifting, tightening and anti-wrinkle effect. Provides a Botox like effect
- Panax Ginseng 1% - Strengthens the skin, and benefits its barrier functions
- Ascorbic Acid - A strong antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage
- Human Oligopeptide-1 / EGF - Encourages tissue regeneration
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide - Increases collagen and hyaluronic acid levels in the the skin
How to clean your roller:
What you can use to clean your roller before and after use:
- Isopropyl alcohol to clean them, or
- Hydrogen peroxide for cuts and scrapes. Its inexpensive, or
- Remember to always soak in boiling water after.
- Denture tablets would work well too, or
- Last resort..... vinegar....again remember to steep in boiling water after.
Our first choice is always isopropyl alcohol, but it can be hard to get a hold of.