Suitable for very sensitive, overheated skins with a tendency to couperosis.
Benefits of Cebelia Extreme Care:
- Instant cooling & soothing action
- Deeply hydrating
- Can be used post-skin treatments
- Reduces redness & encourages epidermal repair
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
The Extreme Care can be applied all the day long and as often as necessary to the face or body.
It can also be used as a mask. To do this, apply a thin to medium layer of the Extreme Care on the face, leave for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse off with water.
For intense cooling action, keep the tube refrigerated before applying.
In dermatological procedures:
Flushes, couperosis, rosacea, reactive and intolerant skins, inflammatory pathologies (psoriasis, seborrheic dermatitis, eczema), erythema (including sunburn), heated skin (after shaving, sport etc), pre & post dynamic phototherapy, before and after radiotherapy, in association with anti-acne treatments.
In medical aesthetic procedures:
- Pre and post-laser (especially fractional laser)
- After IPL
- Post radiofrequency
- Post medium and deep skin peeling
CEBELIA Extreme Care
Main active ingredients
Neuropeptide (derived from proopiomelanocortin - POMC) – Soothes
- Skin inflammation modulator
- Acts on substance P and pro-inflammatory cytokines
- Vasoconstrictor: improves skin microcirculation
- Reduces redness, swelling, overheating
Mexican Cactus extract – Refreshes
- Produces an immediate cooling sensation
- Skin temperature drops instantly
Glasswort extract – Rehydrates
- Stimulates urea production
- Compensates for water loss in a regulated, proportional way
CEBELINE Peptide (Laminine 5 active fragment is an exclusive patented peptide) - Promotes healing and repairs
- Promotes epidermal repair
- Restores the mechanical and biological properties of the dermal-epidermal junction
Cotton oil - Revitalises
- Has a regenerating effect on skin tissues
- Improves the local circulation in the treated area
A jelly-like texture between a gel (anti-burns) which are sometimes too watery, and a classic emulsion, often too rich (neither is it a serum as the latter penetrates too rapidly). Quickly absorbed and spreads easily on damaged skins.