TIGHT - a fast-acting soothing, skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and tightening effect
Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face, neck, chest and back to treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
1x Virtual consultation with our practitioner to discuss skin care concerns and treatments that will best suit your skin requirements, contraindications and potential side effects.
1x Webinar with a step by step guide plus aftercare and product advice.
1x Microneedling roller (0.5mm to 2.5mm available)
Mesotherapy Cocktail: Refresh/Tight/Glow
5% Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser
5% Hyaluronic Acid Lip & Eye cream
Sun Shield SPF 30+
Please contact the clinic once purchased to arrange.
'At Home' TIGHT Microneedling Facial
The EGF TIGHT mesotherapy cocktail by CLINICCARE has a mixture of skin rejuvenating, hydrating, firming, tightening and antioxidant ingredients to restore moisture and firmness caused by the degradation of native hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers.
- Cliniccare EGF Tight offers a fast-acting soothing, skin rejuvenating, anti-wrinkle and tightening effect
- Mimics Botox effect via muscular relaxation
- Provides long-lasting hydration
- Suitable for all skin types
Main active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic Acid 2%(Low Molecular Weight) (Has a deep moisturizing effect)
- Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline) 1% (Lifting, tightening and anti-wrinkle effect. Provides a Botox like effect)
- DMAE 1% (Strong anti-wrinkle and smoothing effect)
- Panax Ginseng 1% (Strengthens the skin, and benefits its barrier functions)
- Ascorbic Acid (Strong antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage)
- Human Oligopeptide-1 / EGF (Encourages tissue regeneration)
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Increases collagen and hyaluronic acid levels)
How to clean your roller:
What you can use to clean your roller before and after use:
- Isopropyl alcohol to clean them, or
- Hydrogen peroxide for cuts and scrapes. Its inexpensive, or
- Remember to always soak in boiling water after.
- Denture tablets would work well too, or
- Last resort..... vinegar....again remember to steep in boiling water after.
Our first choice is always isopropyl alcohol, but it can be hard to get a hold of.