Ophrys Sensitive SPF45 is a mineral sunscreen specially formulated for sensitive skin and skin prone to breakouts, inflammation, rosacea and hyperpigmentation. Contains Niacimaide and natural glycosides for bacterium reduction.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) has anti-inflammatory properties, helping to soothe the skin and reduce redness, blemishes, discolouration and photo-damage. Added LR Flavocare, a natural bioactive glycoside, has excellent antibacterial properties and helps regulate sebum production. While patented Mini-HaX Hyaluronic Acid nourishes and intensively hydrates the skin.
- Provides broad based UVA/UVB protection for the face.
- Free from Chemical sunscreen ingredients.
- Specially formulated for problematic skin such as sensitive, inflamed or acne-prone skin.
- Provides lightweight, oil free daily protection.
- Leaves no greasy or white, chalky residue.
- Fragrance and paraben free.
Key Active Ingredients:
9% Zinc Oxide (nano), 7% Titanium Oxide (nano), Niacinamide, Patented Mini-Hax Hyaluronic Acid, Flavocare Bioactive Glycoside.
Ophrays Sensitive SPF45
Directions for use:
Apply liberally to face at least 15 minutes before exposure to sun.
Re-apply every 2 hours and particularly after swimming, bathing or towel drying.
For use on sensitive, inflamed or acne prone skin. Can be used under make-up.
Always limit time exposed to direct sun, particularly at peak times.
Protect head by wearing a hat in direct sun.